Grow in Peace Learning Center
HOURS AND DAYS OF OPERATION
Grow in Peace Learning Center is
- Open year-round Monday – Friday from 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM (Children may not be at the center for more than 10 hours per day.)
- School year runs September – May
The center will be closed the following days which parents are charged and pay regular tuition.
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Thursday and the Friday After
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day through New Year’s Eve. Families will not be charged during this week.
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (the center reserves the right to close either a day before or after Independence Day. If there are additional days the center will be closed around Independence Day, this will be established at the beginning of the calendar year.)
Year round full time rates, up to 10 hours per day, Monday through Friday
|Seedlings (6 weeks- 12 months)||$310/week|
|Sprouts (1-2 years)||$310/week|
|Stems (2 years)||$260/week|
|Buds (2-3 years)||$255/week|
|Blooms (Fully toilet trained 3-4 years)||$250/week|
September through May Only
|Blooms (Fully toilet trained 3 and 4)||5 Mornings, 8 am -11:30 am||$150/week|
- Enrollment Fee (Annual) – $85 per child or $150 per family
- Late Payment Fee: $30.00
- Late Pick Up Fee (including after 10 hr max): $15 per 15-minute increment after 6:00 pm
- A 10% discount is offered to families with two or more children. The discount is assigned to the oldest child. This applies for children infant – 4K.
- All tuition payments are paid through Bright wheel and families are billed bi-weekly in advance of services rendered.
- Changes in rates by the center will require a 30-day written notice.
- A 14-day advance notice is required to withdraw from any program.
- Tuition fees are not affected, and not limited, by illness, holidays, and/or school changes or closings.
- Each child who is enrolled full time (at least 25 hours per week) throughout the year will receive 7 days of sick/vacation days annually where payment is not required. Additionally, you will not be charged the week between Christmas and New Year’s when the center will be closed.
- Wisconsin Childhood Communicable Diseases