Grow in Peace Learning Center
HOURS AND DAYS OF OPERATION
Grow in Peace Learning Center is
- Open year-round Monday – Friday from 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Full time enrollment = 25 hours or more
- School year runs September – May
The center will be closed the following days which parents are charged and pay regular tuition.
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Thursday and the Friday After
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day through New Year’s Eve. Families will not be charged during this week.
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (the center reserves the right to close either a day before or after Independence Day. If there are additional days the center will be closed around Independence Day, this will be established at the beginning of the calendar year.)
Ages 6 weeks – 3 years (Year-round)
|6 weeks – 1 year|
|1 – 2 years|
|2 – 3 years|
3k Enrollment (School Year)
|3 – 4 years September – May 3K sessions are from 8 – 11:30, rate includes before and after school care|
|3K Part-time options September – May|
|5 days a week – mornings only 8 – 11:30 (includes before school care)||$145.00/Week|
|3 days a week – full day Monday – Wednesday – Friday||$170.00/Week|
|2 days a week – full day Tuesday – Thursday||$115.00/Week|
4k Enrollment (School Year)
|4 – 5 years September – May 4K sessions are 8 – 11:30|
|4K Part-time options September – May|
|Monday – Friday 8 – 11:30 (includes before school care)||$145.00/Week|
3K – 4K Summer Program (June – August)
|3 – 4 Years Summer Program|
|Full Time Weekly Rates||$242.00/Week|
|Part Time Daily Rates (minimum of 3 days per week)||$60.00/Day|
- Enrollment Fee (Annual) – $85 per child or $150 per family
- Late Payment Fee: $30.00
- Late Pick Up Fee (including after 10 hr max): $15 per 15-minute increment after 6:00 pm
- A 10% discount is offered to families with two or more children. The discount is assigned to the oldest child. This applies for children infant – 4K.
- Fees are determined by age
- All tuition payments are payable in advance of service due by the first day enrolled per week.
- Changes in rates by the center will require a 30-day written notice.
- Parents or guardians must provide written notice of intent to withdraw a child at least 14 days in advance. Parents or guardians are financially obligated for 14 days from date of the written notice. Unpaid vacation time may not be used as part of a two week notice for change in enrollment. Fee payments for the final two weeks are due when notice is given. If parents choose to not bring their child during their final two weeks of care, payment for those two weeks is still required. If parents and center staff mutually agree that the placement of the child is inappropriate, or feel that the center is unable to meet the child’s needs and a more immediate withdrawal is necessary, the two-week notice requirement may be waived.
- Tuition fees are not affected, and not limited, by illness, holidays, and/or school changes or closings.
- Each child who is enrolled full time throughout the year will receive 7 days of sick/vacation days annually where payment is not required. Additionally, you will not be charged the week between Christmas and New Year’s when the center will be closed.